Product Review: Purdy's Jumbo Mini Roller

New painting products are introduced all the time, most trying to improve upon things that need no improvement. A good brush and roller go along way. So when the new Purdy Jumbo Mini Roller came along I figured it to be like most mini rollers on the market, but as is the case every now and again, I was wrong. This little roller works great! I don't know if its the solid design of the frame or the fluffy texture in the roller cover, but it lays paint down real nice. I've used it for doors and trim and even in tight hard to reach areas. I especially like it for doors it lays down a good coverage that i go back over with a ClearCut Purdy brush and it gives a real nice, clean finish. The rollers hold a lot more paint than average mini roller covers and the frame design allows more accurate pressure application. It's not to often I get attached to new painting products but this is one that has definitely been added to the arsenal.

Jeff Hartford

Comments

Popular Posts